Every student that attends Truro School automatically joins the Truro School Association (TSA) upon leaving. The TSA was officially established in August 1895, when it was known originally as the Old Boys’ Association. Times have changed and for many years now the TSA has been made up of amazing ladies and gentlemen who form our Old Truronians and share the mutual bond that is Truro School. Our alumni are spread far and wide across the globe and some are closer to home. No matter where they are we are extremely proud of them and remain interested in what they are doing.